In a single, convenient volume, Pediatric Endocrinology offers complete coverage of all aspects of basic science and clinical practice, ideal for both pediatricians and endocrinologists. Pediatric endocrinology expert Dr. Mark Sperling teams up with world-renowned authors to bring you up to date with the latest key developments in every area of the field, providing invaluable guidance on how your clinical decision making will be affected by todays technological and scientific advances. The user-friendly text is enhanced by all-new online access to the complete contents of the book and more.
“Inclusion of clinical vignettes and supported by ExpertConsult access makes the text almost as good as face-to-face teaching.” Reviewed by: Neel Kamal on behalf of BACCH Newsletter, March 2015
- Determine the best possible course for every patient with easy-to-follow algorithms in every clinical chapter.
- Stay up to date with today’s hottest topics, including neonatal diabetes mellitus, Type II childhood diabetes, molecular endocrinology, and genetics.
- Explore the impact of today’s advances and challenges, including explosive growth in molecular biology, sophisticated imaging techniques, and an increase in both pediatric diabetes and obesity.
- NEW! Access the fully searchable contents of the book and new self-assessment questions online at Expert Consult.
- Quickly access the information you need with a new, streamlined organization (Concepts, Endocrine Disorders of the Newborn, Endocrine Disorders of Childhood and Adolescence, and Laboratory Tests and Imaging).
GET IT FREE HERE