Developed for health care professionals who provide care to pregnant women and newborns, the Perinatal Continuing Education Program (PCEP) is a comprehensive, self-paced education program in four volumes.
Completely updated and revised with leading-edge procedures and techniques, Book II: Maternal and Fetal Care, 3rd Edition features 10 units containing information and skills essential for recognition and initial management of high-risk and sick pregnant women and their fetuses.
PCEP is a proven educational tool for:
– Improving perinatal care know-how, policies, practices and procedures
– Establishing organization-wide care goals and routines
– Teaching both practical skills and cognitive knowledge
– Saving time and money – streamline the learning process
– Reducing care risks through staff-wide consistency of knowledge and skills competency
– Encouraging cooperation and communication among diverse staff
– Simplifying education planning and budgeting
GET IT FREE HERE