Developed for health care professionals who provide care to pregnant women and newborns, the Perinatal Continuing Education Program (PCEP) is a comprehensive, self-paced education program in four volumes.
Completely updated and revised with leading-edge procedures and techniques, Book I: Maternal and Fetal Evaluation and Immediate Newborn Care, 3rd Edition features 8 units covering obstetric evaluation and Neonatal Resuscitation Program information and skills, as well as units on thermal care and neonatal hypoglycemia.
PCEP is a proven educational tool for:
– Improving perinatal care know-how, policies, practices and procedures
– Establishing organization-wide care goals and routines
– Teaching both practical skills and cognitive knowledge
– Saving time and money – streamline the learning process
– Reducing care risks through staff-wide consistency of knowledge and skills competency
– Encouraging cooperation and communication among diverse staff
– Simplifying education planning and budgeting
GET IT FREE HERE