Effectively diagnose and manage children with congenital and acquired heart disease by consulting the concise, portable and fully updated edition of Park’s The Pediatric Cardiology Handbook. Designed as a companion to Dr. Park’s larger text, Pediatric Cardiology for Practitioners, this pocket-sized resource features useful diagrams and clear descriptions of disorders, presenting healthcare professionals in practice or in training with a reliable point-of-care reference or general review.
“…this book would be useful to practising pediatric cardiologists or trainees who needs ready access to detailed information, including the normal values.” Reviewed by Seminars in Fetal and Neonatal Medicine , Apr 2015
- Facilitate the decision-making process with a user-friendly organization; consistent, easy-to-read coverage; and pocket-sized portability.
- Better understand core concepts with help from numerous illustrative diagrams.
- Familiarize yourself with the latest developments in the field through extensive updates on congenital heart defects, infective endocarditis, cardiomyopathies, cardiac arrhythmias, long QT syndrome, blood pressure and systemic hypertension.
- Stay abreast of new recommendations in lipid screening for children, as well as the normative blood pressure standards for auscillometric and oscillometric methods obtained in the San Antonio Children’s Blood Pressure Study.
- Access an expanded section covering two-dimensional echocardiography, and consult detailed normative values of echocardiography in the Appendix.
- Study the newest approaches in the area of cardiac surgery, such as hybrid procedures.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
GET IT FREE HERE