The Medicine on the Move series provides fully-flexible access to subjects across the curriculum in a unique combination of print and mobile formats ideal for the busy medical student and junior doctor. No matter what your learning style, whether you are studying a subject for the first time or revisiting it during exam preparation, Medicine on the Move will give you the support you need.
Medicine on the Move is:
- Accessible—bulleted text, flow charts, colourful diagrams and summary tables enable you to find information fast
- Concise—gives you "must-have" rather than "nice-to-have" knowledge, enduring exam success and as a grounding for further study
- Flexible—notes sections, ideal for rapid reference in the clinical setting, guide you quickly to key points while self-assessment material allows you to test and reinforce your understanding
- Relevant—designed by medical students for medical students
- Mobile—download the Skyscape app for use on your smartphone
This innovative package will help you to connect with the specialties of general surgery, to learn, understand, and enjoy them, and to cement your knowledge in preparation for exams and future clinical practice.
By using this resource in print or as an app, you really will experience the opportunity to learn medicine on the move.
||$26.54 USD In Stock
||$34.87 USD In Stock
GET IT FREE HERE