Allan Tasman, Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Louisville School of Medicine, has teamed up with Wanda Mohr, Professor, Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, to produce a user-friendly textbook for Psychiatry Residents.
Drawing on material from the acclaimed Psychiatry 3rd Edition, this book features high quality material, selected on a need-to-know basis, with an emphasis on uniformity, evenness, and accessibility, all within a multi-disciplinary framework.
• Highly suitable for course development and as augmented reading assignments
• Accessible to readers from junior to senior Residents; a good primer on which to focus initially, with pointers to further reading
• Informed by an integrative perspective and a multi-disciplinary approach
• Features sound clinical advice throughout, illustrated with case vignettes
• The sort of book a trainee can dip into easily to access clear knowledge, when one needs relevant information quickly
GET IT FREE HERE