Operative Techniques in Surgery is a new comprehensive, 2-volume surgical atlas that helps you master a full range of general surgical procedures. Ideal for residents as well as experienced surgeons, it guides you step-by-step through each technique using concise, bulleted text, full-color illustrations, and intraoperative photographs to clarify exactly what to look for and how to proceed.
- Coverage includes open as well as laparoscopic, endoscopic, and endovascular procedures in gastrointestinal, thoracic, esophageal, colorectal, hepatobiliary, breast, endocrine, dermatologic, and vascular surgery.
- Discussion of each procedure follows the same format: differential diagnosis, patient history and physical findings, imaging and other diagnostic studies, surgical management, techniques, pearls and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
- A focus on the steps of each technique rapidly directs you to the information you need to choose the right approach for each patient, perform it successfully, and achieve the best possible results.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation that can be accessed anywhere, even without a data connection
- A powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links to find information instantly
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- The ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
‘A completely new book for a new surgical world, and for a new way of accessing information.’
‘ebook version enables easy, ready reference, bookmarking, and annotation‘
‘Fortunate trainees who are given this book early in their career will find that it essentially “grows with them“
‘unique in its breadth of material and singular focus on excellence in surgical technique.’
‘nothing comparable in detail at all levels (from the most basic to the most advanced).’
Weighted Numerical Score: 99 – 5 Stars!
-Doodys Publishers’ Club, November 14, 2014
GET IT FREE HERE