While many books have covered the theoretical aspects of wellness, only one resource gives you a real sense of what wellness looks like at the bedside: the Nurse’s Toolbook for Promoting Wellness. Compact and easy to use, this unique how-to guide is filled with wellness-oriented clinical tools and practical suggestions, from teaching nutritional wellness to promoting specific aspects of patients’ wellness such as moving and breathing well.
– Wellness Assessment Tools that give specific instructions on how to identify areas for potential wellness interventions
– Wellness Teaching Tools specifically designed to be used as handouts educate patients about how they can participate in their own care
– Insightful stories from nurses and patients demonstrating the role of wellness in patient care
– Clear three-part organization that begins with a helpful overview of wellness nursing, then covers how to promote patients’ wellness in their daily lives and facilitate specific aspects of patients’ wellness
– Detailed, step-by-step guidelines that provide specific techniques to use at the bedside
– Hands-on self-assessment tools that enable you to utilize wellness techniques in your own life
GET IT FREE HERE