This book and extensive video library provide a practical guide to the clinical neurological examination, an essential tool in the diagnosis of common and unusual neurological conditions encountered in the outpatient clinic and hospital ward.
- Each chapter covers a different condition and uses a step-by-step approach selecting those aspects of the clinical examination that are most likely to lead you to the correct diagnosis
- Over 100 video clips accessible via QR codes in the book illustrate a wide range of neurological signs
- The text is heavily illustrated with clear diagrams
- Tables are used to list the various causes of particular signs
- Key features of the neurological examination which help in reaching the correct conclusion are listed as Tips
Primary care physicians, neurologists, and trainees preparing for certifying examinations will find this book an invaluable learning companion and essential tool for the diagnosis of neurological disorders.
GET IT FREE HERE