Medical Biochemistry at a Glance provides a concise and accessible introduction to this complex subject and a revision aid for medical students. Following the familiar, easy-to-use at a Glance format, each topic is presented as a double-page spread with key facts accompanied by clear tables and diagrams encapsulating all the students need to know.
This new edition of Medical Biochemistry at a Glance:
- Has been completely re-organised, revised and updated
- Is written by the author of the hugely successful Metabolism at a Glance
- Contains a second colour throughout to enhance the visual appeal, making the subject even easier to understand
- Presents line drawings and biochemical pathways on the left page and concise explanations of the right, providing a user-friendly overview of medical biochemistry
- Condenses medical biochemistry into 60 digestible double-page spreads
Medical Biochemistry at a Glance will appeal to medical students in the early years of their course, and those revising for final exams. The book is also suitable for biological science and biochemistry students.
GET IT HERE