For all radiology residents and practitioners faced with mastering the huge array of image-based measurements and classifications in orthopedics, Measurement Methods Classifications in Musculoskeletal Radiology fills an important gap.Highly practical and accessible, it presents the measurement techniques, classification systems, scoring methods, and reference values currently in use in musculoskeletal radiology in a single, comprehensive volume, stressing the significance of each for determining the stage, diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis of a wide range of orthopedic disorders.
- Gathers all currently fragmented information on musculoskeletal radiology measurements and classification systems (excluding bone fractures) into one convenient text eliminating the need for time-consuming memorization and literature searches
- Covers all established measurement methods made using conventional and sectional imaging techniques
- Includes nearly 400 detailed illustrations and radiological images showing reference lines, markings, orientations, and angles, with key values indicated throughout
- Logically structured by anatomic sites and pathologies for easy access to information, with clinical pearls highlighted in every chapter
- Offers practical guidance on the relevance and reliability of each imaging method, preferred techniques for specific diseases, and tips for achieving the clearest and most precise measurement results
Ideal for use at the radiology workstation, this generously illustrated resource will also be helpful to orthopedic specialists and trauma surgeons who utilize radiologic measurements and classifications for optimal diagnostic and treatment decisions.
GET IT FREE HERE