The essential study guide for the TEAS
The Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) is required for admission to many nursing schools, and scoring well is essential to getting into a top program. This book provides you with essential review and practice specifically geared towards this test and it is fully updated to match changes to the newly revised exam.
TEAS Review offers complete coverage of all four core TEAS subjects: Reading, Mathematics, Science, and English and Language Usage. With a full-length practice test and more than 600 review questions, it will help you score your best on test day.
Get exam-day ready with:
• Complete coverage of the exam’s four core subjects: Reading, Mathematics, Science, and English and Language Usage
• A full-length TEAS sample test
• 600 review questions to help you measure your progress
• Strategies for interpreting and evaluating different types of source materials in the Reading section
• A thorough review of the math concepts essential to the TEAS
• Extensive practice questions on scientific reasoning, life science, and physical science, and the human body
• Techniques for success on questions involving grammar and word meaning, spelling and punctuation, and sentence structure
• An answer key with detailed explanations for every review question
GET IT FREE HERE