The book’s easy-to-scan outline format and boldface key terms make finding vital facts easy.
Designed for rapid reference in the emergency department, this manual prepares readers for the most commonly encountered diseases, disorders, and traumatic injuries with the essential and practical information needed for quick diagnosis and effective management.
Manual of Emergency Medicine delivers life-saving facts in seconds!
• NEW and updated material throughout the text reflects the most advanced emergency department practices.
• NEW information on drug dosage for treatment of infectious diseases (including HIV) ensures sound clinical decision-making.
• Reader-friendly outline format makes vital facts easy to locate and apply.
• Regular use of bold type highlights important information for rapid retrieval.
• Time-saving lists of possible etiologies lead readers rapidly to appropriate information.
GET IT FREE HERE