What are the must-know aspects to preparing for and performing the most frequently requested diagnostic and therapeutic interventional procedures? Interventional Radiology: A Survival Guide, 4th Edition gives you the information you need to provide safe care in an easy-to-read, concise format. Written by experienced radiologists Drs. H. David Kessel and Iain Robertson, this edition features clear, step-by-step instructions for fundamental skills in this fast-growing field.
- Extensively restructured into 4 sections:
Core interventional skills; Essential equipment; Principles of Vascular intervention and Principles of Non-vascular intervention.
- Increased emphasis on Interventional Oncology including the management of cancer and its complications.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Nearly 300 line diagrams and photos illustrate procedures, including anatomical and technical points.
- Tip boxes highlight key facts and technical recommendations.
- Troubleshooting guides help get you back on track when things don’t go exactly as planned.
- Warning boxes highlight common and important pitfalls.
GET IT FREE HERE