Handbook of Fractures is the ideal portable resource for health care professionals who need to manage patients with musculoskeletal problems. The book focuses on the diagnosis, treatment and management of complications associated with treating the simplest as well as the more complex fractures.
Written by leading orthopedic surgeons, this superbly illustrated pocket guide helps you expertly diagnose, classify?and most importantly?manage every type of fracture and ligamentous injury commonly seen in clinical practice.
• Easy-to-use organization by anatomic region
• Superb line drawings and x-rays illustrating
diagnostic and management procedures
• Anatomy surrounding the fracture
• Diagnosis with physical and radiographic findings
• Differentiation of mechanisms of injury
• Fracture classification
• Indications for operative treatment
• Description of potential surgical options
• Expected outcome
• Management of late complications
• Summaries and reflections
“Excellent text! I reviewed a friend’s copy and had to have one for myself … designed to fit into a lab coat pocket, and will make a handy reference.” *
” … Would highly recommend this even for non-surgical physicians in private practice.”