With coverage of nearly twice the number of flaps as the previous edition, Flaps and Reconstructive Surgery, 2nd Edition provides trainees and practicing surgeons alike with the detailed, expert knowledge required to ensure optimal outcomes. It includes chapters and expert commentaries from more than 100 authors and world-renowned leaders in the field, while brand-new cases and high-quality illustrations focused on flap harvest, markings, and reconstruction keep you abreast of today’s latest developments.
- Includes high-quality illustrations of regional anatomy, flap anatomy, and step-by-step flap dissections, as well as clear photographs demonstrating successful reconstructions.
- Detailed case studies illustrate how to optimize every aspect of care for the reconstructive surgery patient, including the postoperative period and long-term follow-up.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Expanded video library of narrated surgical procedures covers most of the flaps used in reconstructive surgery.
- Brand-new section on reconstruction takes an algorithmic approach to the reconstruction of defects around the body.
- Features chapters covering the entire spectrum of reconstructive surgery, including head and neck reconstruction, chest wall reconstruction, abdominal wall, upper and lower extremity, and facial reanimation.
- Content focuses on both local and free flaps.
- New section on reconstructive transplant surgery highlights major topics such as face and hand transplantations, abdominal wall transplantation, uterus transplantation, and nerve allotransplantation.
GET IT FREE HERE