The Student-to-Student, Step-by-Step Guide to Radiology Clerkship Success
This survival guide for the radiology wards teaches you how to read and present normal and abnormal x-rays, CTs, and MRIs for the most commonly seen diseases and disorders. You’ll find 150 radiologic images divided by modality, clear guidelines on when to order a specific modality and how to read the results, and illustrations of classic results of important conditions.
Detailed advice from radiology clerkship veterans help you:
- Prepare for and take the test.
- Perform a basic study.
- Determine if a film is adequate.
- Present each study on the ward.
- Spot the strengths and weaknesses of studies.
- Recognize basic anatomical structures.
- Identify abnormal conditions
INSIDER’S GUIDE TO HONING RADIOLOGY SKILLS FOR EVERY CLERKSHIP.
- The only student-to-student, step-by-step guide to interpreting and presenting radiology studies.
- Detailed how-to-succeed and what-to-study guidance from clerkship vets.
- 75 radiology images of the most commonly seen disorders illustrate each modality and detail .
- Illustrates normal as well as abnormal results.
- Classic results of important conditions often seen on the wards and tested on the USMLE Step 2CK.
- Clear guidelines on when to order a specific modality and how to read the results.
- Classifieds feature high-yield websites, top extracurricular opportunities, and scholarships.
- Tear-out cards with essential radiology concepts in pocket-ready format
A STUDENT-TO-STUDENT GUIDE
- Discover med students secret weapon .
- Impress on the wards and succeed in the clerkships.
- Save time with high-yield topics, important radiology images, and pocket-ready reminders.
- The first book to describe how to read radiographic films for the most commonly seen disorders.
- Apply the First Aid formula for clerkship success!
GET IT HERE