Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
THE INSIDER’S GUIDE TO ACING THE OITE and ORTHOPAEDIC BOARDS
First Aid for the® Orthopaedic Boards is a concise, up-to-date review of frequently-tested, must-know topics for the in-service exam (OITE) and the orthopaedic boards. High-yield facts and numerous illustrations make this review perfect for early board preparation as well as last-minute review before the exam.
- Written by successful test-takers from Duke University’s Orthopaedic Surgery Program
- Completely updated based on resident feedback to include the latest topics and techniques
- High-yield information, mnemonics, illustrations, and clinical images
- Tells you what to expect and how to prepare for exam day
- Great for early board preparation and last-minute review
- 30 pages of all new material
GET IT FREE HERE