Diagnostic Pathology: Vascular offers a specific focus on vascular pathology, making it ideal for the practicing pathologist, dermatologist, pediatrician, or trainee. This easy-to-use, comprehensive reference book takes a multidisciplinary approach to diagnosis and boasts superior medical images — including radiology, gross pathology, and clinical photographs — on a wide variety of rare entities. This is your essential guide to understanding vascular pathology and diagnosis!
- Organ system-based approach to the diagnosis of vascular tumors includes diagnostic criteria and decision-making paradigms to rule out mimics in specific anatomic locations.
- Essential information is distilled into a bulleted format with numerous high-quality images to facilitate learning.
- “Key Facts” highlight the quick criteria needed for diagnosis or adequacy evaluation at the time of a procedure.
- Extensive clinical, radiographic, and histologic library of images of vascular lesions set in specific anatomic locations.
- Updated classification schema for vascular tumors, proliferations, and malformations modified from the current International Society for the Study of Vascular Anomalies and the 2013 WHO Bone and Soft Tissue Tumor book.
- Molecular genetic characteristics section for each tumor highlights additional possible ancillary techniques that can be employed for diagnostic purposes.
- Includes the most current immunohistochemical techniques useful for characterizing specific vascular tumors and utilizing in malignancy.
GET IT FREE HERE