Diagnostic Pathology: Bone was designed for practicing pathologists who need access to up-to-date, comprehensive, and concise bone pathology knowledge in one convenient place. It includes the latest diagnostic information in this challenging subspecialty, while its unique image collection serves as an exceptional educational aid. Authored and updated by experts in the field, Diagnostic Pathology: Bone will be an essential guide to understanding bone tumor pathology and diagnosis.
- Features quick-reference test data tables and diagnoses of various bone and cartilage tumor types
- Templated page layout, bulleted text, and a generous number of high-quality images for point-of-care clinical reference
- Stunning image collection includes gross pathology, histopathology, immunohistochemistry, FISH, and correlative radiologic imaging to serve as an exceptional educational aid
- Brand-new chapters covering Ewing-like sarcomas with specific translocations, other types of vascular tumors of bone (new entities), and tumors of the synovium
- Includes new molecular pathology diagnostic information for bone tumors and new immunohistochemical antigens to identify bone pathologies
GET IT FREE HERE