This concise textbook of dermatology is aimed at medical students, those preparing for the MRCP and MRCGP examinations and specialist nurses. The information is presented in a highly accessible format, using double page spreads for each topic. Extensive use of colour for both clinical photographs and graphics makes for a superb appearance. For review for examination preparation key point boxes are provided. In addition the use of the internet for dermatological information by both doctors and patients is reviewed.
- Information presented in easy to access double-page spreads.
- Highly illustrated with full colour photographs and graphics.
- Summary boxes for examination preparation.
- Covers the subject from basic molecular mechanisms through to the principles of medical and surgical treatment.
- Gives references to internet URLs for further information.
- Includes a glossary of dermatological terms.
- Coverage of surgical techniques in dermatology expanded
- Extra double-page spread devoted to skin cancer
- Important updates on drug treatment of skin disease
GET IT HERE