Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
All the management and diagnosis strategies you need in the critical care environment
A Doody’s Core Title for 2011!
CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment: Critical Care delivers authoritative and clinically focused guidance in a concise, find-it-now format. Following the trusted LANGE approach, it includes a review of the etiology, relevant pathophysiology, and clinical symptoms as a prelude to diagnosis and treatment. Coverage includes everything from renal failure and surgical infections to coronary heart disease. There is a strong emphasis on evidence-based medicine throughout.
- Comprehensive overview of 39 key critical care topics, covering critical care basics, medical critical care, and the essentials of surgical critical care
- Valuable perspectives on the latest technologies, equipment, therapeutic strategies, and interventions
- Addresses common but difficult-to-diagnose critical care problems and delivers “approach to the patient” strategies
- NEW! Important treatment strategies for venous thromboembolism, acute respiratory distress syndrome, diabetic ketoacidosis, asthma, sepsis, and many more
- NEW! Current recommendations for deep vein thrombosis prophylaxis, transfusions, goal-directed therapy in sepsis, mechanical ventilation, use of pulmonary artery catheters, and glycemic control
- NEW! PMID numbers on all references for easy look-up
GET IT FREE HERE