Edited and written by internationally recognized authorities, Current Concepts in Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathy/Dysplasia (ARVC/D) presents important insights to all aspects of this unique disease and will serve as a valuable guide to help readers provide the best possible care for their patients. Discussion of ARVC/D by the experts includes:
- Basic and clinical science.
- Pathophysiology, molecular mechanisms, and genetic background.
- The mechanisms of disease progression leading to a diversity of disease phenotypes.
- Challenges in the clinical setting with respect to diagnosis, risk stratification, and therapy.
“The editors…have enlisted as authors those who first recognized and named the disease, and most of those responsible for the recent advances in this fascinating area. The result is an excellent, comprehensive but very readable text dealing with this increasingly important spectrum of diseases. It is a unique book that should be found on the shelves of everyone who seeks to manage patients with cardiac arrhythmia because amongst those who seek advice there are sure to be patients with this challenging disease.”
– From the foreword by A. John Camm, MD
GET IT FREE HERE