This best-selling volume in The Secrets Series® is back in an exciting, fully updated 4th Edition! You’ll find all of the features you rely on the Secrets for-such as a question-and-answer format · bulleted lists · mnemonics · “Key Points” boxes · and tips from the authors.
- Equips you with the evidence-based guidance you need to provide optima care for the critically ill.
- Expedites reference and review with a question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, and practical tips from the authors.
- Features a two-color page layout, “Key Points” boxes, and lists of useful web sites to enhance your reference power.
- Presents a chapter containing “Top Secrets”, providing you with an overview of essential material for last-minute study or self-assessment
- Provides coverage of the principles of gas and fluid flow · pulmonary mechanics · and electronic circuitry.
- Discusses protocols and guidelines.
- Offers effective solutions to patients’ medical and ethical problems from a wide range of specialists such as pulmonologists
· surgeons · anesthesiologists · psychiatrists · pharmacists · and infectious disease experts.
GET IT HERE