This textbook is a comprehensive guide to the field of surgery. Written for medical students, surgery residents and surgeons, in an easy to understand format, it is an invaluable resource offering practical advice on basic and new surgical diseases, options for diagnosis and treatment, and the management of complications.
With contributions from recognised experts in the UK, USA and Asia, this book covers surgical-related issues of diseases in all parts of the body, with chapters on cardiology, renal and infectious diseases, obstetrics and gynaecology, and gastrointestinal conditions; emphasising the importance of trauma management and care. Also included is an introduction to the use of radiology, moving towards less invasive diagnosis and treatment with ultrasound machines.
- Comprehensive guide to the field of surgery covering diseases in all parts of the body
- Easy to understand format offers practical advice for students, residents and surgeons
- Includes discussion on the use of radiology for less invasive diagnosis and treatment
- Recognised author and editor team from the UK, USA and Asia
- More than 200 colour images, illustrations and charts
GET IT FREE HERE