- Hardcover: 1128 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 5 edition (May 23, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323029515
- ISBN-13: 978-0323029513
- Product Dimensions: 11.3 x 8.8 x 1.8 inches
Easy access to vital information on the medical and surgical issues affecting today’s daily gynecology practice
Enhance your clinical success with practice-proven guidance! This trusted and tested reference provides complete, timely, and easy access to vital information on the medical and surgical issues affecting today’s daily gynecology practice. Featuring the fresh perspectives of four new editors, along with new contributors, the text offers practical, in-depth coverage…helpful illustrations – many new to this edition…and clinically oriented guidance…page after page! Plus, your purchase includes access to the complete contents online, fully searchable, so you can find quick answers from any place with an Internet connection.
- Access state-of-the-art guidance on the latest minimally invasive surgical techniques…the newest applications in diagnostic and interventional ultrasound…and many other essential aspects of today’s practice.
- Access fresh practice perspectives from four new editors and new contributors.
- Effectively handle the emotional aspects of the specialty with unique new chapters covering rape * incest * and domestic violence, among others.
- Diagnose conditions accurately with the visual aid of nearly 1,000 illustrations – including more than 100 new full-color photos.
- Quickly find the information you need with user-friendly features including key terms, key points, and the use of color throughout.
- Exponentially boost your clinical reference power with access to the complete contents online – fully searchable – as well as all of the illustrations for use in electronic presentations. Visit www.compgyn.com for details.
- Presents the work of four new associate editors and many new contributors who offer fresh practice perspectives.
- Includes unique new chapters covering rape · incest · domestic violence · and other highly emotional aspects of the specialty.
- Features more than 100 new full-color photos that help you identify lesions and interpret pathologic findings.
- Provides expanded material on menopause, reflecting the ever-increasing aging patient population.
GET IT HERE