Tailored for today’s busy clinician, Clinical Sports Medicine provides hands-on information for the management of both recreational and competitive athletes. Over a thousand full-color clinical illustrations plus a wealth of summary boxes enable you to obtain key information quickly, while authoritative text written by established and emerging authorities provides state-of-the-art know-how on overcoming any challenge in the specialty. Coverage of sports injuries includes structured information on diagnosis, management, and rehabilitation.
- Uses 1,150 full-color photographs, including a wealth of arthroscopic images, to vividly depict a full range of conditions and techniques.
- Summarizes information in a systematic way using color-coded sections.
- Integrates basic science information throughout, focusing on knowledge directly relevant to clinical practice.
- Addresses operative management of sports injuries as well as non-surgical aspects such as nutrition, co-existing medical conditions, rehabilitation, and more.
- Incorporates numerous algorithms to facilitate decision making.
- Covers both general rehabilitation principles and rehabilitation of specific injuries, and provides return-to-play guidance for both you and your anxious patients.
- Includes treatment recommendations for both competitive and recreational athletes, ranging from adolescents to late middle age.
- Presents authors’ pearls and pitfalls for effective treatment.
GET IT HERE