Learn to perform more than 50 of the most common surgical procedures with this step-by-step, superbly illustrated guide!
“This book covers basic surgical procedures at an appropriate level of detail for midlevel surgical residents….The book is unique in that it presents information in a bullet-point format, making for fast and efficient reading….This book does a good job of breaking down the steps of a common general surgery procedure. It is easy to read and understand, with good visuals. It is among the best in its field because the text is easy to read and the illustrations highlight key anatomical parts. 3 Stars.”–Doody’s Review Service
CURRENT Procedures Surgery is a unique combination atlas and text that details everything that you must know to perform more than 50 key surgical procedures. It covers the full spectrum of general surgery in an ultra-convenient, at-a-glance format, with more than 400 beautifully rendered illustrations to guide you every step of the way.
An easy to follow template for each procedure includes:
Indications,Contraindications,Informed Consent,Equipment,Patient Preparation,Patient Positioning,Procedure,Postoperative Care,Potential Complications,Pearls and Tips,References.
- More than 400 illustrations created specifically for this book along with clear, concise text show you how to perform essential surgical procedures
- Coverage includes procedures for the breast, gastrointestinal tract, diaphragm, pancreas, liver, thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal, arteries and veins, and more
- Templated presentation facilitates rapid review
- Author’s pearls and tips included for each procedure
- A must-have resource for anyone starting their surgical residency
GET IT FREE HERE