All the clinical applications of whole-body MRI--together in one essential reference!
"This book, to my knowledge, is the first of its kind and offers a hands-on approach to the evolving field of whole-body MRI, which gives the reader tools to effectively utilize and optimize applicatino of whole-body MRI technology in the patient care setting."--F. Scott Pereles, MD, Salinas Valley Radiologists
Superbly illustrated, and written by leading experts who helped establish MRI as a diagnostic tool, this clinically relevant resource puts whole-body MRI into perspective like no other text. The first section covers the technical requirements of whole-body MRI, along with its principles and associated data processing. Subsequent sections offer a practical look at all aspects of whole-body MRI from a clinical perspective--including its use in patients with peripheral arterial occlusive disease and in metastasis screening.
- The only hands-on approach to the evolving field of whole-body MRI-filled with tools to optimize whole-body MRI technology in the patient care setting
- Complete coverage of all the latest whole-body MRI technical requirements, principles, and associated data processing
- Richly illustrated presentation of the clinical areas of cardiovascular investigation and musculoskeletal diseases
- Overview of oncological whole-body imaging that addresses the comparison of whole-body MRI with bone scintigraphy in the detection of bone metastases, and with FDG-PET as it relates to whole-body staging
- Detailed review of both the clinical and experimental questions concerning whole-body MRI
||$2.12 USD In Stock
||$2.14 USD In Stock
GET IT FREE HERE