Otolaryngologic disorders account for a large share pediatric visits. And now there's an ENT ready-reference created expressly for pediatric primary care providers. The all-new Pediatric Otolaryngology is the first place to turn for expert help with the myriad ear, nose, and throat disorders you're seeing every day.
From adenopathy to ankyloglossia...ear infection to epistaxis...stridor to speech disorders, look here for the state of the art across the length and breadth of pediatric ENT.
Speed and simplify primary care decision-making
Pediatric Otolaryngology delivers the precise level of detail primary care providers require. The book's practice-focused, case-based presentation streamlines patient problem-solving. "How to" clinical pearls help you master key diagnosis and treatment procedures.
Contributions from pediatric otolaryngolists with wide patient management experience make this a resource you'll use with complete confidence.
- Neonatal hearing screening
- Treatment for hearing loss
- Treatment and complications of otitis media
- Facial nerve paralysis
- Disorders of the pinna and external ear canal
- Nasal obstruction of infancy
- Nasal and facial fractures
- Tonsils and adenoids
- Oropharyngeal trauma
- Ankyloglossia and cleft palate
- Neck and mass adenopathy
- Deep neck abscesses
- Salivary gland disorders
- Stridor in infants and children
- Speech and voice disorders
- Drooling and aspiration
- Chronic cough
- Aerodigestive tract foreign bodies
- ENT manifestations of gastroesophageal disease
- ENT disorders in Down syndrome
- Vascular malformations of the head and neck
||$52.71 USD In Stock
||$81.99 USD In Stock
GET IT FREE HERE