Vitamins and minerals are the very essence of human existence. Getting enough of these essential nutrients could be one’s best insurance against illness.
What’s more, a large and growing body of nutrition research suggests that in therapeutic dosages, certain vitamins and minerals may slow and perhaps reverse the disease process. The trick is getting the right nutrients in the right amounts—too little won’t have any effect, and too much could do more harm than good. Healing with Vitamins offers complete nutrient prescriptions for 90 common health concerns, including allergies, depression, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, insomnia, and migraines. It also includes:
• important information on controversial supplements such as beta carotene and vitamin E
• helpful guidelines for choosing the most effective supplements
• the lowdown on medications that can deplete key vitamins and minerals
• condition-specific food remedies that can support the healing process
• in-depth instructions for using supplements safely
Every recommendation draws on the very latest findings from the front lines of nutrition science, plus the knowledge and insight of preeminent physicians, dietitians, and nutrition experts. Healing with Vitamins cuts through the overwhelming choices of supplements and tells readers what to take, in what amount, and how, for optimal therapeutic benefit.
GET IT FREE HERE