This practical resource for nursing students, educators, researchers, and practitioners provides content about the conceptual models of nursing that are used as organizing frameworks for nursing practice, quality improvement projects, and research. Chapters break these abstract models down into their core concepts and definitions. Discussions of each model provide examples of practical application so readers can employ these organizing frameworks. This is the only book to apply these models to quality improvement projects, particularly those in DNP programs and clinical agencies.
For every conceptual model, diagrams, information boxes, and other visual elements clarify and reinforce information. Each chapter features applications of the conceptual models to a wide variety of examples, including nursing practice assessment and an intervention, a literature review and descriptive qualitative, instrument development, correlational, experimental, and mixed-method studies. Other valuable features include faculty templates for practice, quality improvement, and research methodologies for each conceptual model, along with extensive references.
– Focuses on applying conceptual models in practice
– Demonstrates how a wide range of nursing conceptual models are applied to nursing practice, quality improvement, and research
– PowerPoint templates for each conceptual model avaliable to faculty
– Provides abundant diagrams, boxes, and other visual elements to clarify and reinforce information
– Includes an extensive list of references for each conceptual model
GET IT FREE HERE