Wyllie’s Treatment of Epilepsy: Principles and Practice, 6th edition, provides a broad, detailed, and cohesive overview of seizure disorders and contemporary treatment options. Written by the most influential experts in the field and thoroughly updated to provide the most current content, Wyllie’s Treatment of Epilepsy assists neurologists and epilepsy specialists, neurology residents and fellows, and neuropsychologists in assessing and treating their patients with the latest treatment options. Dr. Wyllie is once again joined by associate editors Dr. Barry Gidal and Dr. Howard Goodkin, as well as newcomers Dr. Joseph Sirven of the Mayo Clinic and Dr. Tobias Loddenkemper of Harvard Medical School.
- In-depth review of the subspecialties of epileptology, i.e., neuroimaging, epilepsy surgery, antiepileptic medications
- Comprehensive single-volume text on epileptology
- Clinically oriented, evidence-based reference
- Online bank of over 500 board review-style questions highlighting key concepts for board examinations and clinical practice
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition , offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- An online bank of over 500 board-style review questions
Cross-linked pages , references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
See the inside front cover to find out how to access your eBook!
GET IT FREE HERE