About the subject Neuroanatomy, it is well-known to all that, this branch of anatomy is characterized by various negative adjectives such as, rough and tough, difficult, less important, not much required at undergraduate level, etc. Undergraduate students are usually in a habit of ignoring or being away from it as very often they are scared of. But they must know that this branch of anatomy can never be avoided in professional life. Because Neuroanatomy deals with the study of nervous system which, being the master system, regulates bodily functions performed by all other systems of body.
An effort has been made to deliver this subject through this book to the doorstep of readers of all levels in easiest, simplest, and most interesting form.
• Text material has been carefully placed on the optimum line of demarcation between comprehensive and precise nature. Much more precise text apparently appears to be simple, but it fails to create concept. Again, if the text is too much comprehensive, it kills time and creates monotony.
• Style of presentation of the book will help the students for self-learning.
• All the figures of the book have been drawn in most simplified manner. Complicated and extensive figures have been deliberately avoided.
• Labelings of all the figures have been made in more scientific way. Optimum words have been used for the labeling, for which a reader will be able to understand a part of text even only consulting the figures.
• Clinical anatomy component of the text has been written as per relevance.
GET IT FREE HERE