Hematopathology of the Skin provides an up-to-date, interdisciplinary approach to this complex field. Unparalleled in scope, this comprehensive text features a logical, consistent format heavily illustrated with high-quality clinical and pathological images throughout. More than 40 leading dermatopathologists, hematopathologists, and dermatologists from major academic centers in the U.S. and around the world share their expertise and personal experiences with cutaneous hematologic neoplasms, helping you arrive at an accurate, more efficient diagnosis and improve patient care.Key Features
- Uses a consistent chapter format that covers: disease definition • clinical, histological, immunophenotypic, and genetic findings • detailed molecular and immune pathogenesis • detailed differential diagnoses • and a capsule summary.
- Features hundreds of high-quality clinical and pathological images , tables, and figures that clearly explain key concepts.
- Follows the classification guidelines of the World Health Organization and European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC).
- The most comprehensive reference on diagnosing cutaneous hematologic disorders available
- Offers complete, interdisciplinary coverage of:
functional and phenotypic heterogeneity of cutaneous immune cells • molecular biology of T and B cell lymphomas • current and emerging diagnostic techniques • hematologic malignancies that emerge from skin resident or skin homing immune cells • cutaneous metastasis of and paraneoplastic reactions to systemic hematological malignancies • recent advances in diagnosing cutaneous lymphoproliferations in acquired immunodeficiency • cutaneous inflammatory conditions and reactive lymphoproliferations that resemble hematologic malignancies • inflammatory mimickers of early cutaneous lymphomas • new entities such as annular lichenoid dermatosis of the youth • pseudolymphomas stemming from drugs, infection, vaccination, tattoos, and epithelial neoplasia • hematological malignancies in special anatomical regions or patient populations • and adverse cutaneous reactions secondary to chemotherapy and newer targeted anti-cancer agents.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
GET IT FREE HERE