Each title in the series encourages students to follow four simple steps to maximize learning potential:
Step 1: Review the facts
The revision guides are designed to make learning quick and effective:
* Information is set out in bullet points, making content easy to take in.
* Clear, uncluttered illustrations illuminate key points.
* Key concept panels summarize essential learning points.
Step 2: Check your understanding
Students are encouraged to:
* Complete the questions at the end of chapters and answer online multiple-choice questions to reinforce their learning.
* Use the online flashcard app to master essential terms and phrases.
Step 3: Take note of extra advice
Revision tips–and hints for getting higher grades on exams–are presented throughout.
Step 4: Go the extra mile
Students can explore the suggestions for further reading to take their understanding one step further.
Features of the Thrive in Bioscience Series:
* Written by a group of highly experienced educators
* Succinct writing style and clear, bulleted presentation
* Carefully developed artwork that reinforces key points
* Extensive in-text pedagogy–including review questions–that supports active learning.
GET IT FREE HERE