Clinical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, 2nd Edition, by Drs. Gregory G. Ginsberg, Michael L. Kochman, Ian D. Norton, and Christopher J. Gostout, helps you master the latest endoscopic techniques and achieve optimal outcomes. See how to perform key nuances with procedural videos at www.expertconsult.com in addition to 1,000 photographs, upgraded endoscopic images, and anatomical drawings both in print and online. Written by some of today’s most prestigious specialists and with many new and fully updated chapters, this resource equips you to diagnose and treat the full range of GI disorders with state-of-the-art coverage of bariatric surgery, therapeutic EUS, device-assisted enteroscopy, image-guided therapy, intramural endotherapy, and much more.
- Get comprehensive details on a wide breadth of topics including anatomy, pathophysiology, and therapeutic management options in addition to the latest GI procedures and technologies.
- Advance your knowledge on the rapidly evolving state of clinical gastrointestinal endoscopy with expert multimedia guidance from some of today’s most prestigious specialists.
- Master new procedures with updates on the endoscopic management of bariatric surgery; EUS as a tool to direct endoscopic therapies; device-assisted enteroscopy for deep exploration of the small intestine; image-guided therapy to help detect cancer earlier; intramural endotherapy including the new POEM procedure; and much more.
Keep current with both new and emerging technologies including the management of upper gastrointestinal familial adenomatous polyposis syndrome and ampullary tumors; post-bariatric endoscopy and endoscopic therapy; endoluminal bariatric techniques, and intramural/transmural endoscopy.
- See how to perform key procedures step by step with endoscopic videos at www.expertconsult.com, and access the complete text, online-only references, and all the illustrations.
- View techniques more clearly with upgraded endoscopic images and step-by-step illustrations in most chapters.
The comprehensive and multimedia resource for staying up to date with the latest technology and techniques in GI endoscopy
GET IT FREE HERE