REAL LIFE CLINICAL CASES FOR THE COURSE EXAMS AND USMLE STEP 1“This extremely useful book reinforces the relationship between basic science and clinical medicine for students. It will help them either review or learn basic physiology as it applies to medicine, which should strengthen their diagnostic and therapeutic skills. 3 Stars.”–Doody’s Review ServiceYou need exposure to clinical cases to pass course exams and ace the USMLE Step 1. Case Files: Physiology presents 50 real-life clinical cases illustrating essential concepts in microbiology. Each case includes and easy-to-understand discussion correlated to key basic science concepts, definitions of key terms, physiology pearls, and USMLE-style review questions. This interactive system helps you learn instead of memorize.
- 50 clinical cases, each with USMLE-style questions
- Clinical pearls highlighting key physiology concepts
- Primer on how to approach clinical problems and think like a doctor
- Proven learning system based on award-winning research boosts your shelf exam score
From the Back Cover
REAL-LIFE CLINICAL CASES for the Basic Sciences and USMLE Step 1
Clinical correlations are increasingly emphasized in the teaching of basic medical science. Students, therefore, need exposure to clinical cases to pass course exams and ace the USMLE Step 1. This book presents 51 real-life clinical cases illustrating essential concepts in physiology. Each case includes an easy to understand discussion correlated to key basic science concepts, definitions of key terms, physiology pearls, and USMLE-style review questions. This interactive learning system helps you to learn instead of memorize.
• 51 clinical cases correlated to high-yield physiology concepts
• Physiology Pearls highlight key points
• USMLE-style comprehension questions with each case
• Primer on how to approach the basic sciences
• Proven learning system improves exam scores
GET IT HERE
VN:F [1.9.20_1166]Case Files Physiology, Second Edition (LANGE Case Files),