Manage cardiovascular problems more effectively with the most comprehensive resource available! A trusted companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease, Cardiovascular Therapeutics, 4th Edition addresses pharmacological, interventional, and surgical management approaches for each type of cardiovascular disease. This practical and clinically focused cardiology reference offers a balanced, complete approach to all of the usual and unusual areas of cardiovascular disease and specific therapies in one concise volume, equipping you to make the best choices for every patient.
- Understand current approaches to treating and managing cardiovascular patients for long-term health, for complex problems, and for unusual cardiac events.
- Benefit from the substantial experience of Elliott M. Antman, MD, Marc S. Sabatine, MD, and a host of other respected authorities, who provide practical, evidence-based rationales for all of today’s clinical therapies.
- Expand your knowledge beyond pharmacologic interventions with complete coverage of the most effective interventional and device therapies being used today.
- Easily reference Braunwald’s Heart Disease, 9th Edition for further information on topics of interest.
- Make the best use of the latest genetic and molecular therapies as well as advanced therapies for heart failure.
- Cut right to the answers you need with an enhanced focus on clinically relevant information and a decreased emphasis on pathophysiology.
- Stay current with ACC/AHA/ESC guidelines and the best ways to implement them in clinical practice.
- Get an enhanced visual perspective with an all-new, full-color design throughout.
“This multi-author book contains comprehensive information on cardiovascular therapeutics, a rapidly changing field. Dr Antman is to be congratulated for bringing together 112 experts in their respective fields who collectively contribute 55 chapters. All aspects of cardiovascular therapeutics are covered.” ― Circulation
“Chapters deal with a specific diagnosis and provide a comprehensive discussion of options for management including drugs, interventions, and surgery. The studies that provide evidence for each treatment option are presented and complex concepts are communicated effectively with the use of charts, diagrams, and graphics.
This will be an invaluable tool for those interested in the management of cardiovascular disease.”- Geoffrey Lewis, MD (Ochsner Clinic Foundation) Doody Rating!
GET IT FREE HERE