Brenner & Rector.a legacy of authority.a necessity for state-of-the-art care! This multimedia E-dition allows you to search the entire 2-volume set online, get instant access to regular updates, download images, and more! The revised 8th Edition continues to provide exhaustive, authoritative coverage of nephrology-from basic science through diagnosis and management. Two brand-new sections, Epidemiology and Risk Factors in Kidney Disease and Frontiers in Kidney Disease, as well as fourteen new chapters, including Interventional Nephrology, Endocrine Aspects of Kidney Disease, Plasmapheresis, and many others, keep you on the cusp of the latest advances. Plus, 550 full-color high-quality photographs and abundant algorithms and tables enhance your comprehension.
- Coverage of the complete breadth of the specialty broadens your knowledge base.
- A discussion on the basic science that underpins clinical nephrology prepares you for certification or recertification.
- A comprehensive selection of the most important sources in nephrology expands your reference needs.
- More than 550 full-color high-quality photographs, as well as abundant and carefully chosen figures, algorithms, and tables add to your comprehension of the material.
- A visually aided, logical organization gives you access to the information you need quickly.
- The fully-searchable entire contents of the book · regular updates · an image library for electronic presentations · links to related resources · relevant material from other nephrology texts · and more are all accessible online, giving you anytime, anywhere access to the latest information.
- Fourteen brand-new chapters, including Epidemiology of Kidney Disease · Risk Factors and Kidney Disease · Nephron Endowment · Interventional Nephrology · Plasmapheresis · Xenotransplantation · Stem Cells in Renal Biology and Medicine · Gender and Kidney Disease · Inherited Disease of Podocyte Function · Endocrine Aspects of Kidney Disease · Vitamin D, Calcimimetics, and Phosphate Binders · Attaining Immunologic Tolerance · Tissue Engineering and Regeneration · and Genomics and Proteomics in Nephrology enhance your clinical acumen.
- Two brand-new sections, Epidemiology and Risk Factors in Kidney Disease and Frontiers in Kidney Disease, including topics such as stem cell and genomics keep you up to date on the latest in the field.
GET IT HERE