Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy is the most loved and best selling anatomy atlas in the English language. In over 540 beautifully colored and easily understood illustrations, it teaches the complete human body with unsurpassed clarity and accuracy. This new edition features 57 revised, 200 relabeled and 17 wholly new plates, drawn fully in the tradition of Frank Netter, and includes more imaging and clinical images than ever before.
- Includes uniquely informative drawings that allow you – and have allowed generations of students – to learn structures with confidence.
- Associates normal anatomy with an application of that knowledge in a clinical setting.
- Offers a strong selection of imaging to show you what is happening three dimensionally in the human body, the way you see it in practice.
- Reorganizes leader lines, to make them easier to follow and visually cleaner and unambiguous on the page.
- Includes CD-ROM with over 80 of the most important anatomy illustrations from the book to use in presentations and lectures
GET IT HERE