The new, 2nd Edition of this practical guide employs a sign-oriented approach to the diagnosis of both common and rare medical disorders. This comprehensive collection of clinical pictures, organized by anatomical region, reflects actual clinical practice where a diagnosis has to be constructed from a single sign or a collection of signs. Fundamental, pathognomonic, and commonly seen specific and non-specific clinical signs are presented with clinical features highlighted for rapid recognition and interpretation. In addition, the book provides guidance on appropriate bedside clinical tests for establishing diagnoses.
- Presents over 1,300 high quality photographs―complemented by concise explanatory text―to aid in diagnosis.
- Covers all general medical problems as well as disorders in dermatology, neurology, rheumatology, ophthalmology, and endocrinology.
- Organized logically by anatomic area.
- Now includes explanatory captions for all illustrations.
- Includes a wealth of new photographs for even greater coverage of clinical conditions.
- Features a revised and improved text design with larger pages.
GET IT FREE HERE