In its 38th year, A Manual of Orthopaedic Terminology has been a companion reference for anyone who needs the most up-to-date terms, acronyms, and codes terms relating to clinical orthopaedics and research. Portable and easily accessible, this authoritative compilation categorizes and cross-references terms to enable those unfamiliar with orthopaedics to locate a term in its proper context. Unlike a traditional A-Z dictionary format, terms are organized by topic―facilitating faster search results with related terms appearing on the same or immediately adjacent page.
“…It will continue to serve as the go-to reference for individuals needing to access orthopaedic information to serve their individual audiences.” Foreword by: Marc F. Swiontkowski,Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Minnesota, Feb 2015
- Understand basic science terms as they relate to clinically relevant issues.
- Clarifies terms used in injury and insurance claims with immediately neighboring relative terms.
- Find information quickly with chapters organized by topic for easy reference.
- Stay abreast of the latest terminology with new terms provided by contributors who are orthopaedic researchers from across the country and whose expertise provides current information on terminology and procedures.
- Understandable to the lay reader and the professional with new illustrations, formatting, and tables clarifying disease processes.
- Confer on the go with an easy-to-carry pocket size and online access to the complete text on Expert Consult, which also includes an enhanced eBook version at no extra cost!
GET IT FREE HERE