Practical and highly organized, The 5-Minute Sports Medicine Consult, 3rd Edition, is a reliable, go-to resource for clinicians in primary care, sports medicine, nursing, pediatrics, athletic training and physical therapy. This popular title provides rapid access to guidance on diagnosis, acute treatment (including on-field management), long-term treatment (including rehabilitation and referrals), and commonly asked questions for common sports-related problems seen in adult and pediatric patients. The 5-Minute Sports Medicine Consult delivers maximum clinical confidence as efficiently as possible … allowing you to focus your valuable time on giving your patients the best possible care.
- Get quick access to all-new content , including Ankle Impingement, Femero-acetabular Impingement, Myositis Ossificans, and Vocal Cord Dysfunction, in print and online.
- Find the answers you need quickly thanks to an intuitive, at-a-glance format, with concise, bulleted text; return-to-play and secondary prevention information; and much more.
- Make confident decisions aided by current evidence-based designations in each topic.
- Consult useful appendices for quick answers on musculoskeletal radiography and joint and soft tissue injection.
Written by esteemed primary care and sports medicine practitioners and published by the leading publisher in medical content, The 5-Minute Sports Medicine Consult, 3rd Edition includes a 10-Day Free Trial to 5MinuteConsult.com.
5MinuteConsult.com is an evidence-based, online workflow tool easily integrated at the point of care. 5MinuteConsult.com provides online-exclusive content, including:
- A thoroughly updated and expanded appendix on Office Rehabilitation
- More than 1,500 additional topics, including the full contents of The 5-Minute Clinical Consult and The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult
- Differential diagnosis support from an extensive collection of algorithms
- Current evidence-based designations highlighted in each topic
- Thousands of images to help support visual diagnosis of all conditions
- A video library of procedures, treatment, and physical therapy techniques
- An A-to-Z Drug Database from Facts & Comparisons®
- Guidance on laboratory test interpretation from Wallach’s Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests
- More than 3,000 patient handouts in English and Spanish
- Approximately 100 Diseases and Conditions in Spanish
- FREE point-of-care CME and CE: 0.5 credits each time you search the site to find the best treatment for your patients. This activity has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 20 prescribed credits by the AAFP and the ANCC.
Consider a subscription to 5MinuteConsult.com, available for 1 year with the purchase of The 5-Minute Sports Medicine Consult Premium: 1-Year Enhanced Online Access + Print, 3rd Edition or an online-only subscription, available at www.5MinuteConsult.com
GET IT FREE HERE